1. General information
2. The administrator of personal data provided on the website is:
ANNA WIEDEMANN STUDIO 23A, ul. Zeliwna 19/23, 81-159 Gdynia, NIP: 5791834074
3. Out of concern for the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community law acts.
4. Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or in order to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way: through information entered voluntarily in the forms.
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the User.
7. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process the information contact.
8. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing their data at any time.
11. The website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of Studio23a.pl and are in no way supervised by ANNA WIEDEMANN STUDIO 23A. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you familiarize yourself with.